Month: January 2013

Lake Shore Gold sells Mexican assets

Lake Shore Gold is selling all of its Mexican properties to Revolution Resources in order to keep its management team and finances focused on its Canadian assets.

Pershimco Resources Announces the Second Closing of its Private Placement for a Total Financing of $1,720,000

Pershimco Resources Inc. is proud to announce the second closing of its private placement for subscriptions representing $445,000, with the issuance of a total of 2,966,666 Class “A” common shares of the Corporation at a subscription price of $0.15 per unit, subject to the final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and regulatory authorities. This second closing finalizes a total private financing of $1,720,000.

Galore Resources Inc. : Closes Private Placement

Galore Resources Inc. announces that it has closed its non-brokered private placement offering originally announced on Monday, December 17, 2012. The total number of Units sold in the Offering were 907,500 Units priced at $0.10 per unit.

SilverCrest Appoints Vice President, Corporate Development

SilverCrest Mines Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Marcio Fonseca (P.Geo.) to the newly created position of Vice President, Corporate Development. In his new position, Mr. Fonseca will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing all aspects of SilverCrest’s corporate development opportunities designed to accelerate the Company’s growth and enhance its shareholder’s value. Mr. Fonseca’s responsibilities will be to forge new and strengthen existing relationships with institutional and retail investors, source and evaluate opportunities for corporate and property acquisitions, develop and implement corporate financial strategies and raise the corporate profile of the Company in the general investment community through marketing and presentation of the Company’s assets and plans for growth

NWM Reports 2012 Production Highlights

NWM Mining Corporation is pleased to announce 2012 gold production of 19,094 oz. (an increase of 229% on 2011). NWM moved 2,182,631 tonnes of ore to leach pads and 4,346,038 tonnes of waste to waste dumps at an average stripping ratio of 2.0:1 during 2012 and completed construction and permitting for the access road and mining in the Jojoba area. NWM also staked additional contiguous claims and resolved all outstanding litigation issues relation to the SART plant during 2012.

Almaden Announces Maiden Resource Estimate and Results of Preliminary Metallurgy for the Ixtaca Gold-Silver Zone of the Tuligtic Project, Mexico

Almaden Minerals Ltd. is pleased to announce the results of preliminary scoping-level metallurgy performed by Blue Coast Research Ltd, and reviewed and summarised below by Dr. Andrew Bamber, P.Eng., as well as the maiden National Instrument 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource Estimate on the Ixtaca Zone of its 100% owned Tuligtic Gold-Silver Project Mexico performed by Giroux Consultants Ltd. The Ixtaca Zone is a gold (Au) and silver (Ag) deposit with roughly equal values per tonne of each metal. The resource is presented in gold equivalent (AuEq) ounces and cut-offs calculated based on price ratios. The newly received preliminary metallurgical test results indicate non-optimised gold and silver recoveries that are roughly equivalent for each geological domain. The deposit is mostly hosted by carbonate units and crosscutting dykes and overlying volcanic rocks. In the base case roughly 90% of the deposit”s AuEq ounces are hosted in the basement rocks, the remaining 10% in volcanic rocks. While the preliminary metallurgical results are considered excellent, further test work is planned to improve and optimize recoveries for all the different geologic units.

Major Drilling Group International Inc. is one of the world’s largest drilling services companies primarily serving the mining industry. Established in 1980, Major Drilling has over 1,000 years of combined experience and expertise within its management team alone.

All News

Maza Drilling is a Mexican company established in 2007 in Mazatlán, Sinaloa. Our Canadian founder, Mr. Guy de Launiere, has over 20 years of international experience managing diverse drilling operations. Maza Drilling strives to compete at the highest levels in terms of recovery, effectiveness, efficiency, and affordability at every project while keeping at the forefront of technology to meet our customer’s needs in this demanding market.