- Alamos Gold Announces Phase III Expansion of Island Gold to 2,000 tpd July 14, 2020
- GoGold Reports 504,444 Silver Equivalent Ounce Quarterly Production at Parral July 14, 2020
- Oroco Announces Appointment of Director July 14, 2020
- New Gold Reports Second Quarter Operational Results Download July 14, 2020
- Endeavour Silver Announces Robust Economics in Final Pre-Feasibility Study on the Terronera Mine Project in Jalisco State, Mexico; Video Webcast and Q&A on July 14, 2020 July 14, 2020
- Cadence Minerals Plc – European Metals – Appointment of European Investor Relations Advisor, Proposed Czech Listing & Interim Funding July 14, 2020
- Santacruz Silver Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial and Production Results July 14, 2020
- Azure Minerals Limited (ASX: AZS) – Trading Halt (2+2) July 13, 2020
- Highvista Gold Inc. Announces Board and Officer Appointments and Board Resignations July 13, 2020
- Pan American Silver Early Warning News Release Regarding Investment in New Oroperu Resources Inc. July 13, 2020
- Alamos Gold Reports Additional High-Grade Intercepts Beyond Existing Mineral Resources Across Multiple Areas of Focus at Island Gold July 13, 2020
- Silver One Increases Financing to $9.5 Million July 13, 2020
Canasil Announces Start of Drill Program to Test Initial Silver-Gold Vein Target at the Nora Project in Durango State, Mexico
Canasil President and CEO, Bahman Yamini, commented: “We are pleased to report that drilling has started as planned on the Candy vein at the Nora project. We look forward to the results from this initial drill program, which will test the first of multiple targets at the project. The Nora project is exceptionally well located in a region hosting large silver-gold mines and deposits, and presents the opportunity for discovery of a high-grade silver-gold epithermal vein system.”
Compañía Minera Cuzcatlán Celebra el Día Internacional del Árbol con un Ambicioso Programa de Reforestación para 2020
La minera mexicana plantará 13,500 árboles en una superficie de 15 hectáreas, en 2020 *Mediante un monitoreo trimestral, la empresa planea asegurar una supervivencia superior
Silver Tiger Has Commenced Underground Channel Sampling on the High-Grade Silver Veins North of the Historic El Tigre Mine
Silver Tiger CEO, Glenn Jessome states, “El Tigre is a very exciting brownfields exploration story. The project area consists of a district size target with multiple historic surface and underground targets. The historic El Tigre Mine is reported to have produced 67.4 million ounces of silver and 353,000 ounces of gold during the period 1903 to 1938 with reported average production grades of 1,308 grams per tonne silver and 7.54 grams per tonne gold.”
Arturo Bonillas, President and Chief Executive Officer of Magna, stated, “The residual leach operation at the San Francisco Mine continues to perform well and additional production from the processing of low-grade stockpile material is expected to further strengthen our balance sheet as we prepare to commence mining and processing fresh mineralized material next month.”
Candente Gold Corp. is pleased to advise that due diligence visits have been conducted at both the San Dieguito de Arriba processing plant and the historic El Dorado Mine both in Nayarit, Mexico.
Detailed mapping and sampling on the La Dura and Virginia areas of the southern Jabali concession is near completion. At La Dura the detailed underground sampling was completed, 91 samples were submitted to BV Laboratory in Hermosillo on July 3rd gold results are expected to take 7-10 days.
Octavio Alvídrez, director general de Fresnillo plc, señaló que la compañía es miembro de “Un compromiso empresarial” de WildCorp, un foro orientado a la acción para avanzar en la protección de la naturaleza y sus valores para la sociedad humana, encabezado por Naturalia, el socio mexicano de Wild Foundation.
“Island Gold has been a tremendous acquisition for Alamos Gold. We acquired Island Gold in 2017 at a cost of approximately $600 million when it had 1.8 million ounces of Mineral Reserves and Resources. This high-grade deposit has more than doubled to 3.7 million ounces and we expect further growth yet.”
“In spite of the COVID-19 related shutdown at Parral for part of the quarter, we were able to achieve an exceptional result. With the increase in realized silver price for the quarter of approximately $1.50 per ounce, there was minimal economic impact at Parral,” said Brad Langille, President and CEO. “We expect to see similar site cash flows as the previous quarter.”
“Over the past number of quarters, the management team has advanced a disciplined approach aimed at repositioning our operations for profitability and free cash flow generation. As our operational performance improved, we have been able to execute on strategic opportunities to restructure our balance sheet and improve our liquidity position as we enter the next phase of our growth strategy.” said Renaud Adams, CEO.
Endeavour Silver Announces Robust Economics in Final Pre-Feasibility Study on the Terronera Mine Project in Jalisco State, Mexico; Video Webcast and Q&A on July 14, 2020
Bradford Cooke, CEO, commented, “This final iteration of our Terronera PFS adds real value to the project, reducing the initial development capex and significantly enhancing our financial returns. Endeavour’s Director of Project Development Ernesto Lima worked with Ausenco to re-evaluate every parameter in our previous Pre-Feasibility studies and the result is very simply a better project, with low capital and operating costs, quick payback period and robust financial returns.”
Cadence Minerals Plc – European Metals – Appointment of European Investor Relations Advisor, Proposed Czech Listing & Interim Funding
Cadence Minerals is pleased to note the update today from European Metals Holdings Limited that it has appointed DGWA, the German Institute for Asset and Equity Allocation and Valuation, a mining and resource focused European investment banking boutique, as its Investor and Corporate Relations advisor in Europe.