- Inomin Receives King’s Point Payment from Maritime Resources September 23, 2020
- Prospero Silver Corp. Provides Corporate Update September 22, 2020
- Mammoth Provides Update on Exploration Activities at Its Tenoriba Gold Property, Announces Partner Centerra Gold Ceasing Exploration Activities in Mexico September 22, 2020
- Canuc Provides San Javier Exploration Update September 22, 2020
- First Majestic Announces Filing of Early Warning Report for Acquisition of Shares of Silver Dollar Resources Inc. September 21, 2020
- Reyna Silver Welcomes Peter Jones as Chairman and Announces Additional Changes to the Board of Directors September 21, 2020
- Santacruz Announces $6 Million Private Placement with Lead Order from Palisades Goldcorp September 21, 2020
- Freeport-McMoRan Announces Commitment To Copper Mark Responsible Production Framework September 21, 2020
- Riverside Samples High Grade Gold from the Cecilia Project and Plans Upcoming Workflow for Drill Program September 21, 2020
- Newmont Sells Royalty Portfolio for $90 Million September 21, 2020
- Maverix Metals (MMX) to Acquire Gold Royalty Portfolio from Newmont (NEM) September 21, 2020
- Defiance Announces Loan Repayment September 21, 2020
Mammoth Provides Update on Exploration Activities at Its Tenoriba Gold Property, Announces Partner Centerra Gold Ceasing Exploration Activities in Mexico
“I’d be surprised if there are many exploration companies with a small $2 million market value which hold a 100 percent interest in a 5,000 hectare gold-silver exploration property where mineralization is sampled ubiquitously over a large 15 square kilometre area, has undergone two prior successful drill programs and a senior company review leading to the intention to drill over 100 drill targets, and is imminently drill ready.”
The current work program has been focused on the eastern and northeast part of the project covering an area that was previously unexplored by the Company. The area of coverage includes the recently acquired, and previously underexplored, El Tule claim.
Riverside Samples High Grade Gold from the Cecilia Project and Plans Upcoming Workflow for Drill Program
Riverside’s President and CEO, John-Mark Staude, stated: “Riverside is working hard with Carlyle as its partner at the Cecilia Project. Our geologists and operational team have done a fine job technically managing the program during these COVID times to complete safe and effective work. The high-grade samples crossing high level structures could point to wider potential targets below and we look forward to drilling at San Jose and North Breccia in the near future.”
Carlyle Samples up to 43.2 g/t Gold from 0.40 m Channel Sample at Its High-Grade Gold-Silver Cecilia Project in Sonora Mexico
Morgan Good, Chief Executive Officer of Carlyle, commented, “Carlyle is very excited with the high-grade assay results thus far at Cecilia confirming historical numbers produced by Riverside. They show excellent gold values and strong continuity while crossing high level structures which is extremely encouraging as we await further assays and continue preparing for our upcoming drill campaign at the North Breccia and San Jose targets.”
Ridgestone Continues to Intersect High-Grade Mineralization with 0.54% Copper over 29.15m, and 3.82 g/t Gold & 0.75% Copper over 4.35m
Mr. Jonathan George, CEO, commented “We are very pleased and excited with these positive drill results which suggest a potentially large intrusion-related mineralized system, emplaced in multiple phases as evidenced by the variability in gold and copper content from hole to hole.”
“We discovered the Lechuzas zone adjacent to our Miguel Auza mill in late 2018 and identified a sizeable mineral resource that, when combined with the historic Calvario Vein, is similar to other deposits currently producing in the region,” stated Ben Pullinger, SVP Geology. “This MRE represents a sizeable addition to Excellon’s overall metal inventory and a foundation to further advance the project, as both Lechuzas and Calvario are open for extension along strike and at depth.”
Arturo Bonillas, President and Chief Executive Officer of Magna, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the outcome of this study, which validates our view of value and leverage for San Francisco when we acquired the mine earlier this year. This marks an important milestone for Magna as it provides us with a base case operating plan from which we can drive ongoing optimization, growth, and near-term value creation.”
Advance Gold Provides Exploration Update on Recently Completed Drilling and Geophysics at Tabasquena Project in Zacatecas, Mexico
Allan Barry Laboucan, President and CEO of Advance Gold Corp. commented: “The more drilling and geophysical work we do, the more it becomes clear we are looking at a big sulphide system at Tabasquena.”
Inomin received $100,000 cash and 500,000 shares of Maritime as a second year anniversary payment.
First Majestic Announces Filing of Early Warning Report for Acquisition of Shares of Silver Dollar Resources Inc.
Pursuant to an option agreement dated August 7, 2020 between First Majestic and Silver Dollar, First Majestic has acquired ownership and control of 5,146,401 Shares, representing approximately 14.9% of the outstanding Shares.
Reyna Silver Welcomes Peter Jones as Chairman and Announces Additional Changes to the Board of Directors
“We are pleased to welcome Peter Jones as the new Chairman of Reyna Silver. He brings a tremendous amount of experience over a long and successful career which will be critical as we grow.”
The proceeds from the Private Placement are expected to be used by the Company to purchase underground equipment for its Zimapan property and for general working capital and corporate purposes.
The Copper Mark is a new, comprehensive assurance framework that demonstrates the industry’s responsible production practices and contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).