March 1, 2011 (Investorideas.com Mining stocks newswire) Virgin Metals Inc. has refocused. In September 2010, new management was installed and immediately proclaimed an ambitious program for 2011. Later in 2010, shareholders supported the plans and invested $1.6 million into the Company. Its flagship Los Verdes project (copper-molybdenum-tungsten-silver) should get an updated review of the existing pre-feasibility study in 2011, and the Cuatro Hermanos project (copper-molybdenum) should be further explored in search of higher grade targets. New management and a viable action plan should spur investor interest. We believe that, once the market discovers this revitalized company, its stock will be a star performer.
Virgin Metals is a junior exploration and development company with three molybdenum-copper projects:
- The flagship project Los Verdes (State of Sonora, Mexico) has an NI 43-101 compliant pre-feasibility study (July 2008);
- The Cuatro Hermanos project (Sonora, Mexico) has an NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate (August 2008);
- The Topper project (Nevada, USA) has been subject to reconnaissance prospecting, rock chip sampling, and geologic mapping.
We have derived the following intrinsic values for Virgin Metals Inc. using three valuation methodologies, as set out fully in our Valuation section beginning on page 5.
- Peer Comparison – Property Ratio Valuation: $0.81 per share
- Market Capitalization Resource Valuation: $2.12 per share
- Per Attributable Resource Valuation: $2.58 per share