Location

Release date- 27072012 – Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE and LSE: SCCO) announced today a quarterly dividend of 24 cents per share of common stock, payable on Aug 28, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Aug 15, 2012.


Southern Copper Corporation is one of the largest integrated copper producers in the world and has the largest copper reserves of the industry. We are a NYSE and Lima Stock Exchange listed company that is 81% owned by Grupo Mexico, a Mexican company listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange. The remaining 19% ownership interest is held by the international investment community. We operate mining units and metallurgical facilities in Mexico, Peru and conduct exploration activities in Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.


INVESTOR CONTACT:


TEL: (602)264-1327

SHARE THIS POST?

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
WhatsApp
Telegram
Email

This new application brings the paper map online.

Up to date information of:

  • Resources.
  • Production.
  • Endowment.
  • Technical Reports.
  • Geology.
  • And More…

Check the Mining State Panoramas

The promotion and dissemination as essential elements to understand and disseminate our Mineral resources, that is why today it is pleased to make the document “Mining Panorama” available to society, by state.

Get to know GeoInfoMex in 3D

GeoInfoMex, is the consultation system of the Mexican Geological Service that allows users to know geoscientific information and make decisions with savings in time and resources, helping to promote mining activity.

 

México Minero is a non-governmental organization that promotes sustainable mining.

The DOF is the organ of the Constitutional Government of the United Mexican States, which has the function of publishing in the national territory, to so that they are properly observed and applied in their respective areas of competence.

Learn about the current situation of the mining industry as well as the activities carried out by Camimex.

Mexico Mining Center © 2019 / All Rights Reserved